So, Manila Transitio 1945. What can I even say right now? Still working on that actually…it was a great night, I can say that. Took lots of footage which I hope to have edited for you folks soon. We did a bunch of interviews with a number of the artists involved, my intentions were to edit some snippets of that into just one video. But a couple of these interviews really stood out to me. They were concise, well spoken, but more importantly, seemed to speak directly to me and my contemporaries. So I decided to post them in their entirety, serve a little snack to whet your appetites. I’m not gonna lie to you, the sound is not amazing, it is an outdoor event with music and many people…only a disclaimer to encourage you to make the effort to listen closely.
- A NEW WORLD IS BEING BORN
- BUT WHAT IS FILIPINO?
- THE STRUGGLE OF AN ARTIST
- MY 1ST ARTICLE IN THE TORONTO STAR
- WHAT KILLED DR. WILLIAM JONES?
- THE AFTERTASTE OF TESTICLE
- CHICKEN? a story about fear–with photos of chickens
- TURN OF THE CENTURY
- POST BACOOD STA. MESA MEET TORONTO
- MY RUN-IN WITH THE MILITARY IN BIKOL…