I had my first article printed in the Toronto Star while on this trip about the homecoming of the body of deceased Filipina caregiver Juana Tejada. Sadly they didn’t print my photo, but it was all quite a learning experience.
- A NEW WORLD IS BEING BORN
- BUT WHAT IS FILIPINO?
- THE STRUGGLE OF AN ARTIST
- MY 1ST ARTICLE IN THE TORONTO STAR
- WHAT KILLED DR. WILLIAM JONES?
- THE AFTERTASTE OF TESTICLE
- CHICKEN? a story about fear–with photos of chickens
- TURN OF THE CENTURY
- POST BACOOD STA. MESA MEET TORONTO
- MY RUN-IN WITH THE MILITARY IN BIKOL…